Friday, November 4, 2011

NaNoWriMo Day 4

I wouldn't have made it to class today without playing "Heartlines" by Florence + The Machine on repeat and listening to it as I walked. Made it a little late, but at least I made it. Pushing on through. NaNo is one of the brighter spots in my life right now, actually, aside from my wonderful loved ones of course, readers of this blog included. 6503 words so far.

Open query: I don't have a song that suits the novel as well as "July, July!" by The Decemberists, but it's still an awkward fit. Any suggestions? Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you have things that help you, and I'm glad for your successes. I'm glad you're pushing on, and I'm glad NaNo and the people in your life are helping. The absolute and always best to you, and <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not familiar with that song, Donaya, but I think I would stay away f rom "It's a small world." I will say this blog structure is a good fit. It has a clean, non-cluttered feel to it. Good choice. And, congrats on your word count.

    Jay

    ReplyDelete