Thursday, November 3, 2011

NaNoWriMo Day 3

Up to 5400 words now, and in Chapter 2. Much enjoying the comments. NaNo seriously came for me just in time, because it gives me something positive to distract me from the rough time, moodwise, that I've been having lately. It's kept me out of a lot of trouble and given me an important thing to get up for in the morning. So I'm glad of that. I wish I didn't have to do my Chinese workbook now, though.

Ooh, and a bunch of my friends are doing a write-in party at an apartment this Saturday, so that'll be nice. And I have a craft show earlier in the day. Positive things. Just keep swimming.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad yours is going so well, I'm glad it's helping you, and I wish you piles of positive things, and good mornings, and everything.

    You're awesome.

    ReplyDelete