Wednesday, November 2, 2011

NaNoWriMo Day 2

Up to 4022 words as of now, and I really should do some homework. I've been functioning at only partial capacity due to this most recent bout of depression, but I'm working on that, and the writing really seems to be helping.

Additional fuel for the writing is Sour Patch Kids and listening to the most recent album by Florence + The Machine, Ceremonials, as well as my motley playlist of other songs when I need a break from that. I've decided, however, that my official theme song for Seasons Four Behind Closed Doors is "July, July!" by The Decemberists, which is appropriate since Seasons Four Open the Door was matched perfectly with their "Calamity Song". I will probably make a book trailer for it, either when I'm done or when I'm staving off another wave of causeless sorrow.

Many of my buddies are ahead of me. Grr. But I'm above par, so I'll sign off for tonight.

2 comments:

  1. :)
    And if you're racing, then you're ahead of me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you are still doing great. I'm enjoying the fact that I get to take brief little breaks from school and work and reading boring scholarly articles and writing essays to read more from Seasons Four.

    ReplyDelete