Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A Slight Tweak in the Title

I have just been informed that an author Eternal Press is friendly with already has a book with a title that ends in "Oh My!", so I've agreed to change the title of my fourth novel to "Humans and Demons and Elves". That's probably what people would have called it when talking about it anyway. Eight words is a bit of a mouthful for a title.

Funny enough, this has the earliest history of any of my novels, despite being the fourth. My best friend and I came up with the original plot and characters when we were in seventh grade. We intended to make a graphic novel. Sadly, I moved to China with my parents before we were able to get very far. I have offered her a share of the writing profits, as she's still my best friend to this day, but she's refused. So I'll just have to get her extravagant gifts with my money. Mwahaha.


No comments:

Post a Comment