Monday, February 14, 2011

First Comment Prize Drawing

This might be a slightly pathetic thing for me to do, considering I have only four followers at the moment of this writing, but I am announcing the Great Comment Prize Drawing Experiment. One commenter in the month of February will be chosen to receive the following prize of their choice:

1. A PDF copy of ONE (1) of my three published novels.

2. A Crocheted Chubby Cthulhu doll, hand-crocheted by myself:



As sold at http://www.etsy.com/listing/66958205/crocheted-chubby-cthulhu for $6 plus $3 shipping ($5.00 if you are outside the U.S.).

3. Or finally, a hat-scarf-fingerless gloves combination set, like so:

The yellow-brown combination is no longer available; your options are pink-brown and lavender-green.

Let the first contest begin!

1 comment:

  1. Hmm...that would certainly be a tough decision. I already own all the books in hard copy, and someday I will get them signed. I am determined to make that dream come true. So that would knock the PDFs out of the running for me. I honestly would choose the hat-scarf-fingerless gloves combo and I would definitely say lavender-green over pink-brown. By the way, I can't wait for book 4. It seems like I'm waiting on a lot of my favorite authors to come out with books.

    ReplyDelete