Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I Can't Believe I Forgot to Mention

Waking Echoes, solely out of the three novels published already, is also available for sale in print form by the Barnes & Noble online store. You can find it at http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Waking-Echoes/Donaya-Haymond/e/9781615721429/?itm=2&USRI=waking+echoes .

Of course this is very exciting. It's not as much a big deal as being in one of their brick-and-mortar stores for a traditionalist, but I do have to remember that online and e-book sales are on the rise...

Wait, what's this? I type in Waking Echoes and I get...OMFG (if you'll pardon my reverting to adolescence)! It's also for sale on the Nook! It wasn't before! This means people requested it!

AAHHHHHHH! :D

Okay, so they misspelled the "Haymond" as "Hammond". A recurring fly in my ointment of delight, as it were. But nevertheless, here it is: http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Waking-Echoes/Donaya-Hammond/e/9781615721412/?itm=1&USRI=waking+echoes Hopefully someone will correct the error soon.

'Scuse me, I need to tell everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment