Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Blog is Revitalized!

It's been a long time since blog posts, mainly because I always feel like I can only say so much about already-published novels before it gets both redundant and onanistic. But I will be returning to regular updates now that my fourth novel, Humans and Demons and Elves, Oh My! has been accepted by Eternal Press. It will probably not be published until the summer, but I'm excited anyway.

Here's a blurb for it, just to get you going:

The Elves of North America use dimension-bending magic to conceal their woodland villages from humans, though it fails to protect them from the beautiful-but-deadly Eudemons. Edofine is less prejudiced than many, even befriending an Archaedemon, whose people are known for switching sides in the ancient conflict. But when young Edofine's clan is destroyed, he has only one person to turn to: his cousin Kryvek, who was adopted by humans who established the Official Magics-Humans Institute (OMHI). Will Edofine be able to adjust to human society? Can the OMHI help him despite facing its own crisis? Could he possibly be falling in love with Kryvek’s friend Lira, a half-Elf half-Eudemon working for the OMHI? His life has fallen to pieces, and the reconstruction is full of surprises.

I'm very excited, but I should probably go to bed now - more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment