Sunday, April 10, 2011

Interview with Zvi Zacks


1. What is your release called and what is it about?

A VIRTUAL AFFAIR. Barbara is computer software that goes from sexual simulation to virtual messiah in 100,000 words. She thinks she knows what's best for humanity, but she isn't human. What if she's wrong?


2. Could you give me a short sample passage?

What an idea. He had come to cyberspace to have sex with a stranger. His real purpose was to test a program, but he thought of it as having sex. The executive board had wondered at his hesitation. Even his wife, Janice, had laughed at his reluctance. No one but him seemed to think it awkward.



3. Whom do you consider your writing influences?

Hard to say. Certainly, Asimov is my favorite writer.


4. Where are you from?

Philadelphia.


5. How experienced are you as an author?

I've been writing for years, but this is the first year I've had success in publishing novels - two already out, and a third on the way.


6. Is there anything else you would like your readers to know?

My stories, A VIRTUAL AFFAIR, and IMPLAC, are wonderful and worth buying at Amazon or B&N.


7. If I lived in an enormous mansion where you were welcome to stay, what would you want your guest room to be like?

Comfortable with good music, internet access, and facilities for my dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment