Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Illustrations of Characters

I commissioned these drawings from a college friend of mine, specifying what I want in each picture. I'm paying her in advance for a Human and Demons and Elves one next time I see her. At readings, I have prints of these so that those who have an electronic copy of a book or can't currently afford a copy can have something signed for a small donation of their choice. It has worked out pretty well.

This Halloween Romance illustration shows Ferdinand putting his fangs to use as a letter opener. Selene is showing some amusement; this is one of her good nights.
Here we have Dianne Anghel, only her eyes transformed, for Bite Me. She is with both her parents in their animal shapes. Ferdinand is a bit tiny at the moment, but that's okay.

Here Taylor Calvin from Waking Echoes is reluctant to hear from Tylianvornika.
I'm excited to see how the next one turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment