Sunday, May 29, 2011

My Freelance Work

http://www.elance.com/s/donaya_haymond/

Having published novels is delightful, but isn't paying much yet. While clicking around to see if someone with my skills could earn a little extra money, I found Elance.com, a sort of matchmaking service between people with various skills that can be transmitted through e-mail and the people who need their work.

I've made $330 so far with various editing and writing assignments, with $250 more due me later this week. As they say in diet commercials, results may differ, since my published novels impress people who want to get published themselves. Putting up a profile and doing some bidding on jobs (you get 10 free bid "dollars" a month under the basic plan, which costs no money up front, only a percentage of anything you end up making) can't hurt, though.


No comments:

Post a Comment