Thursday, March 1, 2012

Follow-Ups

My story about Robyn robbing the craft store was very well received, though the professor suggested I come up with a better title. I will be putting a revision up within the next week. I love it when criticism is detailed and thorough not because the critic doesn't like the work, but because they know you can take it, that you will benefit from it, and they want to see the work become the best it can possibly be.

Also, I showed the owner of Old Town Yarnery one of my crocheted shamrocks, and she has offered me $1.50 apiece to make a whole bunch for decorating the shop. Then today a friend commissioned a scarf made of shamrocks sewn together. So I will be making all the shamrocks. ALL OF THEM. Most have three leaves; some have four. Like in real life.

My presentation I was worried about in my seminar on John Milton also went well, though I had to leave class a bit early after on account of medication-induced dizziness. As you can see by the time stamp, my sleep patterns are still weird. The Thai phrase for my particular version of insomnia is "sleep-sleep wake-wake".

But things are looking up, and I get to visit some good friends during Spring Break. Just need to make it through my last two classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment