Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Hail Cupidthulhu!


To the sides you can see my Cupidthulhu prototype. I will be offering them mid-January onwards when my shop reopens after Break, just in time for Valentine's Day shoppers. I stopped using Red Heart and now use solid-color Cascade yarn from Old Town Yarnery. It costs more, but not too much more, and is much, much more pleasant to work with. I will be charging $17 to fellow students in person and $22 online for these pink ones, because the buttons drive up cost of materials (as opposed to the standard green, which are $15 in person and $20 online). I think it's worth it though, for teh cutes.

Sigh. Got a Chinese exam this afternoon, even though I'd rather huddle in my room and drown my sorrows in yarn. Until next time.


1 comment:

  1. The Cthulhu is epic, and good luck on your exam!

    ReplyDelete