Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I'm Doing NaNoWriMo

This is my account. I don't know if I'll be able to pull it off without my health and grades suffering, but here's hoping.

......

Seasons Four Behind Closed Doors

A sequel to Seasons Four Open the Door. The Lord Summer (formerly Jared Derkins, geeky American nurse) announces his plans to institute both democracy and legal polyamorous marriage during a conference of demigods hosted in his own castle. Hilarity ensues.

......

Doing double-duty for NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month), I will briefly chronicle how this goes every day, and provide links to read my output if you are of age to do so. My BlogHer page is here. Publicity and prizes, people! XD

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I liked the old title better! Not my business, of course, sorry. But anyway, I find this really exciting, and wish you lots of luck and cooperative muses and such.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh...YAY!! Sequel!! I so cannot wait for this! Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had forgotten the old title, but then I remembered it and changed it. :)

    ReplyDelete